Monday, October 5, 2009

Pap's 2nd land training after JI

It started with me arriving on time and in fact 15 mins earlier!!

Yes la I am loooving this...self praise on my first BLOG..hehe

Ok Ok..lets see

Dawn our Cap or Vice Cap (Someone has to clarify to me again if Dawn or Dennis is the CaP) oops ..she had to join Tiger Lilies for a synchro training before the SAVA Compeition next week. Thats helps Tiger Lilies but That does not help us cause now Patrick is putting his full concentration on the 5 of us (name Kenji, Joe, Su li, Jes and me!) Its tough! We need Eileen. Will tell you why in person. heheh

Patrick tried to put Joe and Kenji as pacers and even with Su li's constant support cheering them to be consistent ...they emm...Patrick end up saying " Eh i think you both go back la" ...hhaha they are simply either too fast or too strong.

We learn another new word from Patrick this week...instead of Kia Kia Kia...its Lai ah Push Ah ..Lai Ah PusH Ah....hahaha I am laughing as I am typing this! I tried to say Push but Joe beside me still say Push Ah..OMG

Guys six more training sessions to Regatta. We need to Lai Ah Push Ah together man!

Patrick will be posting some land training regime for us....So Mr very Important for Training you know who you are...now you can change the TABATA..and after your 100% completion please start the gym hor.

Till then Signing out...Dawn with the above ...do you regret asking me to blog for PAPs.

My body aches now!

2 comments:

jonathan said...

Lai ah push ah?? sounds like u guys had a prenatal class instead of db training.

dawn said...

HAHAHAH I love this Lin you're our new cartoon! Lai ah Push ah is freaking funny! Swell job on the first post, Memory Keeper! *thumbs up*
(Oh I hereby clarify - I'm the prevailing Capt la.)